Tuesday, April 7, 2009

If it's not one thing, it's ten!

Did you ever get in the middle of a project that you thought would be easily accomplished in a day, but then it drags on and on and on? But of course it's not MY fault that the first light fixture I bought for the half-bath re-do was too small to cover the hole the wires come from.

Nor is it my fault that the second light fixture only had three lights when, after getting it in the room, we decided that we really needed four lights.

Nor is it my fault the shelves I bought were broken and had to be exchanged.

Nor that the picture frames have the smallest little rings that are nearly impossible to hook on the nails.

And we won't even talk about the caulk.

Sigh.

If I ever get this half-bath done, I promise on all the Dr. Pepper in the land NOT to re-do another room in the house. EVER.

At least not until next month. :-)

No comments: