Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Guess

Now that my due date has come and gone, I decided to put my guess as far as the baby goes:

Birth date: April 20
weight: 10 lbs.
length: 21.5 in
hair: brown
labor length: 4 hr

and of course,
gender: just look at the top of the page and I think you can figure out what I think I'm having. ;-)


PS. Why the 20th? It's a full moon. I know that sounds silly, but I have had two babies on a full moon, and every midwife and L&D department I have spoken to says they are always busier during a full moon cycle. Not sure if it is the increased gravity or what. Also when I do go overdue, I tend to go about a week (or more) over, no 1 or 2 days for me. So next Sunday would be 8 days late.

Guess we'll know soon!

2 comments:

Gumby's Gang said...

Tami,

I'm not laughing at the full moon comment. 5 out of 6 of mine has been full moon babies, and I've been sitting in the hallway, in labor, waiting for a room to open up because it is busier! The one born on a non full moon night? I was 1 of only 3 women in the ward, lol!

Lisa

Janice and family said...

I think I'm holding out for that full moon too!

Janice