Sunday, April 20, 2008

Thanks, everyone.

Thanks for all the comments and emails! I have been reading them, but other than that, haven't been on the computer much. I've been resting and nursing instead. Yeah, I thought you'd forgive me for that.

I will try to get a birth story up in the next few days. My mom is here for a couple of weeks and Kelly is taking at least a couple of days off, so we will be just enjoying this time at home for now. I am doing very well, and so is Ashlynn. More pics soon, I hope.

Oh, but I have to tell a funny. This morning, I put Ashlynn in the porta-crib/bassinet in my room so I could go to the restroom. Lauryn had followed me in there and stayed with the baby. When I came out, Lauryn very seriously told me, "I was watching Ashlynn to make sure she didn't climb out of her crib." After I got done laughing, I told her that Ashlynn couldn't climb out of her crib yet, but thank you for watching her. That little girl can't wait until Ashlynn gets big enough to play with!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's hilarious, Tami.

CONGRATULATIONS!!, and she's beautiful! Rejoicing with you on yet another adorable little girl.

(So you and Janice really were racing to the finish, huh? I suppose you were probably each too preoccupied to know that the other one was giving birth on the same day? How exciting!) :)

Janice and family said...

Congratulations Tami! I guess you beat me by a few hours, but that is what I figured. Even Neal said his money would've been on you! Ashlynn is beautiful, of course...Take it easy, that is what I plan on doing!