Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cool!

I don't know if you've noticed the new button on the right hand side of the blog, but I have recently joined the Mama Buzz group (hive?) of mommy-reviewers. The group reviews products - mostly books and toys - geared for children of all ages. So occasionally I will be receiving a book or toy that one of the girls and I will try out and then I'll post what we think about it.

I'm looking forward being involved in the process. Isn't it too cool to think about getting to read books or try out toys before they're published/available? And what a great opportunity for the girls to see a glimpse of modern advertising/marketing practices. An occasional freebie is also fun, huh? So stay tuned in the coming months for glimpses of what our estrogen-overloaded house thinks of the latest stuff coming to stores near you!

1 comment:

Candace/Chloe said...

A couple of years ago I received an email for a similar site. I think it was productmomreview.com or something like that. Anyway, if you reviewed a product and your review was purchased, you got $10 deposited into your Paypal acct. I did it several times and made 50 or so bucks.

One day I was on some kind of mothering site and actually saw one of my reviews. Thought that was pretty neat!