Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Oh. My. Goodness.

"Where have these been all my life?" This is what Kelly said after one bite of these zucchini cakes I made last night. I had planned on making zucchini last night anyway, and yesterday I saw this recipe on a blog I read. My mouth started watering. I don't fry stuff very often, but I just might start.

My kids immediately started adding these to the list of what they want made on their birthdays. Did I mention just how scrumptious they were? And a great way to stretch zucchini if you think you might not have enough for the whole family.

But beware, my kids were wanting to know why I hadn't made more. And so was my husband. For that matter, so was I! Run, don't walk to see this recipe, and then run over to the fridge and grab the zucchini.

You can thank me later.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

so funny!! these are already on our menu for tonight after I read her blog post yesterday...who wouldn't want to make them after pics like those??? everyone should fry things more often. life is too short NOT to.

Tami said...

That is funny! I wish I was making them again tonight. Mmmmm. Let me know how they turn out for you guys!

Amy Tagle said...

I'm sold. I will be buying the ingredients soon. I'll let you know what we thought.

Kristen said...

Yum, yum, and more yum. only one of my kids had seconds, but they all finished without complaining. I had to force myself to stop. they'll be my undoing.

Cottle Clan Dobermans said...

Considering how much zuccini we are getting out of the garden I am all for a new recipe-thanks for sharing!