Monday, January 5, 2009

Menu Monday

I've had several people ask me about my newly expanded 2 month meal rotation, and I promised some that I would eventually post it. Not that it is anything really special, and I am tweaking a meal here and there. But I will post it a week at a time, like the folks over at Organizing Junkie.

Those of you in my circle of friends here in San Antonio will be sure to recognize recipes I have gotten from you. I'll try to credit you if I remember who gave it to me!)

WEEK 1
Monday - No Peek Stew, rice, whole wheat bread (similar to this one - thanks Blair!)

Tuesday - Savory Chicken squares, cooked carrots, salad

Wednesday - Ham and Potato Casserole, steamed Broccoli, rolls (casserole recipe from Vivian, roll recipe from Candace)

Thursday - Crispy Yogurt Chicken, roasted veggies, rolls (leftover from Wednesday night)

Friday - grilled chicken (probably using this marinade), rice pilaf, sauteed zucchini

Saturday - crockpot chili, Fritoes, cheddar cheese

Sunday - roast, mashed potatoes, carrots roasted in crockpot with meat

No comments: