Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Thousand Things

Now that I am finally feeling better, I have a thousand things I want to run around and do all at once: scrub the refrigerator, clean out my files, put my new calendar in my day runner, make new curtains for my dining room, study for our first ladies Bible study, bake bread, clip the coupons from today's papers (yes I got two!), get all my ducks in a row for school starting back in a week, run on the elliptical machine, make a list of the history and literature books I'll need in the next few weeks, shred old financial documents we don't need anymore, scrub our shower, finish decorating our bedroom...

Of course, I won't get all that done this week. But I can't wait to tackle some of it anyway! Best of all, it was wonderful to be back at church today!

Oh, and if you didn't get a paper today, it was a great coupon edition! So if you clip coupons, it would be well worth going out and snagging a paper or two!

No comments: