Sunday, February 25, 2007

Mommy's home!

I don't have alot of time, but I got back into town around 4:00 this afternoon. I believe everyone was happy to see me, including Lauryn who gave me long, slobbery kisses. The house was clean, the kids fed, laundry done, and as far as I can tell, chores done as well. They also got in some movies and a trip to Sonic. Sounds like they had as good a time as I did... ok, maybe not, but close. :)

This was such a convicting time for me. I have much to mull over in the coming days. If you are a mom, especially a stay-at home or homeschooling mom, please consider going to one of these conferences. Well, I am going to go spend some time with my children and husband!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Don't you love it when you go away and get to come back to such a wonderful clean house and happy-t0-see-you children? When I'm away and my hubby has things all spiffy upon my arrival, I joke with him that he's trying to ensure that I leave more often. The incentive is too enticing!