1. Grill chicken breasts marinated in Rudy's BBQ sauce for dinner one night, making sure to grill 1-2 extra breasts.
2. Freeze these extras before anyone mistakes them for leftovers and eats them!
3. A week or two later, thaw breasts and make homemade pizza dough. Spread a light layer of olive oil on dough and bake at 450 for 5-7 minutes.
4. While dough bakes, slice chicken into bite size pieces. Cook a few pieces of bacon. Slice a small onion.
5. When dough comes out of the oven, squirt a generous amount of KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce and spread evenly over dough. Top with chicken, crumbled bacon, and sliced onions.
6. Sprinkle with approximately 1 cup each mozzarella and cheddar. Bake for another 5-7 minutes at 450 until crust is crisp and cheese is melted and starting to brown.
7. Call your husband to the table and be prepared to have him fall to his knees and kiss your feet in gratitude.
I'm still waiting for that last part, by the way.