Monday, March 9, 2009

News Flash: The Stork Delivered Big Foot

I had to buy my oldest daughter, twelve year old Kora, size 10 tennis shoes today.

I've always had a long foot - I was wearing a size 9 by the time I was 10 years old. And so was Kora; I had hoped she would stop there as I had. And she did - for a while. (In contrast, her 10 year old sister Aubrey wears a 7 or 7.5) Then she needed 9.5. OK, so do I ever since my 4th baby. But last week, her 9.5 size tennis shoes were rubbing her toes. So I had to bite the bullet, and go shoe shopping.

For size 10!

If she doesn't stop soon, I'll have to special order her shoes off the internet.

2 comments:

Candace/Chloe said...

Too funny, Tami! Wow....10??? Celeste is our big foot here. So far she's at a 9.5, which is probably more understandible with a Daddy who wears a 15/16. We'll see where she tops off!

I wonder how tall Kora will be?

Diff Clan said...

Well if it makes you feel any better, two of her aunts(Sarah and I) both wear a size 10. Sarah wore an 11 for a while, but finally went back down a size. So she is in good company. :)