Monday, July 30, 2007

Recipes, anyone?

My current method of menu planning, which has been in place for 2-3 years now, is to work off of a four week rotation of meals. In other words, I plan out four weeks worth of meals and then go through the same menu again. But I tweak it now and then, as meals go out of favor, or I get a new recipe that is an instant hit. I need to tweak mine again, and I have two meals I really need to replace.

So I'm asking, does anyone want to share a good family friendly recipe with me? I'm looking for every day kind of meals here - not the all-day feast fit only for company type meals. It's relative frugal-ness is a plus. It can be stove-top, oven required, crock-pot, anything goes here.

So please help me! If you'd rather email it to me, and you don't already have an email address for me, send it to: tcskrs at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

What type of cuisine are you looking for? Italian? Tex-mex? Beef? Chicken?

Tami said...

Yes, yes, yes, and yes. :-) I'm not picky, I'll take anything that is good and tasty. (Quick and cheap would be nice too but I guess you can't have everything!)

dirksgirl said...

just sent you one-I was going to suggest another recipe swap at HOPE, too!