Friday, July 13, 2007

Sea of Pain

In case you are wondering about the lack of posts this week, I have been having a bad attack of migraine headaches. Or rather headache, since it started Sunday a lunch time and is still going on. After the pain keeping me awake till nearly 3 am yesterday morning, Kelly stayed home from work yesterday long enough to take me to the doctor. After that I've been much better, but still have a low grade headache.

So I have not done near as much on my to-do list this week. In fact, I haven't done much of anything except lay on the couch. I am better today, and hopeful that the last vestiges of this pain will go away soon.

Come back in a day or two and I'll be back to my normally chatty self. :)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's strange, I've been having headaches nearly daily myself. I stayed in bed with Rowan until noon today trying not to throw up from the nausea. I hope yours is over with!

Candace/Chloe said...

So sorry to hear that you're still battling this headache! We'll be praying for relief!