Monday, November 17, 2008

Surprise!

For the past two weeks, my husband, Kelly, has been away on a business trip. He was slated to come home on Thursday the 20th. So after 14 days of single parenting, I sat down at my computer yesterday afternoon to print off some stuff for school this week. Kora and Aubrey were at a birthday party, Ashlynn and Hailey were upstairs asleep, and Brynna and Lauryn were next door playing with friends.

I heard the door open, and I leaned over to see which one of the girls was coming in from next door. But it wasn't a girl. It was MY HUSBAND!

When he got to work Saturday morning they told everyone that the mission was over and to go home the next day. But did he let his family know? NO! He decided to surprise us. And it worked!

A friend brought Kora and Aubrey home from the birthday party, and I was able to take pictures of their faces when they walked in and saw their father. I'm sure my face was even more comical.

1 comment:

Candace/Chloe said...

PRICELESS! You GO Kelly!

Tami, I'm SOOOO happy for you!