Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tired

I have lots to blog about. Really I do. And yes, I realize this post, like the last several have been very short. While I have lots of ideas for posts swarming around in my head, I have little time to type them up. And when I do have time, I do not have the energy. Fortunately, I can always resort to posting cute pictures of my kids.

I knew they were good for something.

So stay tuned. Soon I plan to blog about everything from motherhood, to raising girls, to organizing your time. I just have to get my energy back from doing all these things myself! In the meantime, I'll leave you with another gem from my three year old (almost 4!).

She is not only our "class" clown, but is also an inventor of words. She has a word of her own invention that means "both hungry and thirsty."

Get this:

ate-acated.

Today, she wasn't hungry or thirsty, so she told us she was "un-ate-acated."

No comments: