Monday, December 15, 2008

Catching Up

I cannot believe that I am still fighting this bug. I just today started wrapping presents and have let a thousand little things go this season. I just hope I am back to normal soon!

In the meantime, here are some things that I have missed blogging about lately:

Aubrey played her first offertory at church yesterday. Of course I wasn't there, so I sent the camera with Kora. I instructed her to get a couple of pictures of Aubrey warming up before church. She followed my instructions to the letter, but I realized after I uploaded the pictures that I failed to mention that I wanted one of them at least to be of her face!

***
Here are some pictures with faces: on the 6th, the girls performed in the studio's Christmas recital. Aubrey played "What Child is This?" and Kora played "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring."

***
Kora and Aubrey found this hat that goes with some "Baby's First Christmas" pajamas and have been putting it on Ashlynn nearly every day. At least someone around here is getting in the holiday spirit!

Isn't she just the cutest thing ever?
Tomorrow: the first edition of Conversations with a Four Year Old!

No comments: