Sunday, February 22, 2009

Whole-y Tired and Glad to be Home

We had a great time at the Whole Hearted Mother Conference this year. Lots of gab time, lots of laughter, way too much good food, and even a little wine, some convicting talks, nice hotel rooms, and did I mention the food?

Some things I learned this weekend:

1. I love my Garmin GPS device.

2. Someone needs to pack a cork screw to Whole Hearted Mother.

3. I always eat too much and drink way too much Dr. Pepper on these trips. Time to de-tox.

4. There's no such thing as packing lightly when you also have to pack for a baby.

5. When babies aren't asleep, they tend to not appreciate the car seat.

6. Reserved tables are the BEST!

1 comment:

Amy said...

You learned some great things this weekend! lol
Thank you for driving!!!!!!!!!