We had a great time at the Whole Hearted Mother Conference this year. Lots of gab time, lots of laughter, way too much good food, and even a little wine, some convicting talks, nice hotel rooms, and did I mention the food?
Some things I learned this weekend:
1. I love my Garmin GPS device.
2. Someone needs to pack a cork screw to Whole Hearted Mother.
3. I always eat too much and drink way too much Dr. Pepper on these trips. Time to de-tox.
4. There's no such thing as packing lightly when you also have to pack for a baby.
5. When babies aren't asleep, they tend to not appreciate the car seat.
6. Reserved tables are the BEST!