Sunday, July 5, 2009

Uhg.

Hypothetically speaking, why would a child of, say, about 4 get sick to her stomach, make it to the bathroom, but then decide to use the sink instead of the toilet? And then NOT TELL HER PARENTS ABOUT IT??? Then, let's say, this hypothetical father walks into the bathroom later in the evening to give the 4- and 1-year-olds baths on a Saturday evening to find such a lovely sight.

And of course, in any hypothetical family of, say, 6 girls, once one of 'em starts, at least a couple of others must follow. Which would cause these hypothetical parents much loss of sleep and much middle-of-the-night laundry.

Which, hypothetically, might be a possible reason I am blogging instead of sitting in church right now. Uhg.

4 comments:

VLS said...

You know, this hypothetical 4-year-old may have something here! I've always hated bending over a yucky toilet to throw up my toenails. This would seem to alleviate that problem. . . . .

Tami said...

Yeah, well, if this hypothetical 4 year old would then clean up the sink, I might let her have at it.

Jeanie said...

Awee I hope you all are getting better...
See you next week @ hope?

Tami said...

I should be there!