Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Lights! Camera! Action!


Well, I don't know how much action we'll be getting, but our new camera did just arrive! But it's just a little intimidating to me, so I am eagerly awaiting Mr. Thinks-in-Binary to come home from work so he can translate. There are cables, and computer software, and buttons galore with this thing! But I am quite excited and can't wait to be able to take pictures again!


Addendum: We had ordered the wrong type of memory stick, so we have to wait until Friday to really get to play with it. (I didn't even know there were different types of memory!) The girls are having a hard time understanding this because they can SEE the picture on the screen after you snap the camera. So in their mind it must be taking pictures.

2 comments:

shelley said...

*sigh* I wish I had a camera like that! That's amazing. :)

Kristen said...

Good, now we expect to see lots of pics of cute Smith princesses all over this blog!