Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Works for Me Wednesday

I have to share what my husband got for me for Christmas. I haven't had a food processor in over 12 years, and that one was a piece of junk. But with a larger family, more cooking, and bulk shopping I have been wanting one of these for a long time. And I LOVE how this one is designed. It has a very wide feeding tube, so you don't have to chop the food before putting it in. This one is a Cuisinart 11 Cup Capacity and it is working great. It shreds a 5 pound block of cheese in less than a minute. The other day I cooked several chicken breasts and used the knife blade to chop them up into various sizes for several different meals. It also has a dough knife and function that I haven't used yet, but I can't wait to try it out. So if you are in the market for one I highly recommend this one.

And we ordered our camera today - and finally joined the 21st century! No more advantix for us! Should be here next week, so we should have lots of pics of little girls soon!

1 comment:

Candace/Chloe said...

Okay, Tami, now I'm jealous of your new mixer AND processor! Maybe someday.....sigh!