Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Saying goodbye

Yesterday, the Prather family drove away from our house on their way to Colorado Springs. Many in our family are just a wee bit envious of the mountains, trees, and yes, even the snow they will be experiencing. But we all know that they will be missed. It has been so refreshing to see a young couple (yikes, that make me sound old!) who were both homeschooled, now married and raising their own family. I learned alot from Kim who had been on the other side of the homeschool journey.

We miss you guys already!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Tami,
You're going to make me cry again!

Tami said...

Don't do that! It might upset that baby girl! ;)

Just remember that SA is a great vacation spot.

And tell Lora hi for me!

Cottle Clan Dobermans said...

Hi back at ya, now I am sad as the Prathers just left our house too-but there is still hope for a visit in Feb.

Tami said...

I know - I am so excited to see you and that new baby girl next month!