Thursday, March 29, 2007

Good deals

Deep Discounts:
DVD sale - lots of DVD's @ $5.89 w/ free shipping- including Princess Bride and Luther (but also includes many not so good ones) - sale ends tomorrow, Friday, March 30! (Think birthday and Christmas gifts!!)
Click here to view titles.

Walgreens:
Milk @ $2.75/gallon (I'm not sure, but probably ends Saturday)

HEB: (Sorry if I steal your thunder, Candace!)
Sanderson Farms Whole chicken @ $0.65/lb.
white seedless grapes @ $0.97/lb.
zucchini squash @ $0.99/lb.
tomatoes on the vine @ $0.97/lb.
large seedless navel oranges @ $0.99/lb.

Walmart:
Breyer's All Natural Ice Cream (56 oz - I think this is 1/2 gallon) @ $2.88.

Amazon:
They have some toys on clearance. There were a few boy toys - some pirates, race cars, etc. and a few for toddlers - like Winnie the Pooh - but not alot of girl stuff. Here's the link.

If you know of any others, post them in the comments.

Happy shopping!

2 comments:

Candace/Chloe said...

Thanks you so much, Tami! I didn't get the chance to post the HEB specials this week so I'm glad you did!

I'm so happy the whole chickens are on sale again. I'm down to two so I need to stock up.

FYI: Breyers Ice Cream is always $2.88 at Walmart. We usually buy Breyers at Walmart because it's less expensive and all natural.

Thanks for the movie info, too!

Tami said...

Yeah, I new the ice cream wasn't really a sale, but I figured it was still a good deal.

And I think I'm going to get a couple of those chickens too this time.