Monday, March 19, 2007

Week 2

Will it never end?

Now Kelly has this cold, or whatever it is we have, and I am trying not to get it. If I chant "I am not getting sick. I am not getting sick." enough times, will it make it true? That my sore throat, aching back, and splitting headache are all imagined? Of course, Brynna, Hailey and Lauryn still sound awful too. Needless to say, our day did NOT start at 5 am. this morning.

Kora wanted to know why they had to do school work if we are sick? Does this logic mean I can quit cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, and taking care of children when they are sick? Hee, hee. Good try though, kiddo!

2 comments:

Candace/Chloe said...

So sorry you guys are still feeling yucky! We're finally on the downside of it. Ethan's still holding onto a little bit of it, but showed much improvement today! We'll keep on prayin' for you guys!

Cottle Clan Dobermans said...

Man, sounds like this years viral strain is completely covering the south! My Mom in AR said that they are all just now getting over the same stuff. Hope you all get better soon!