Wednesday, April 4, 2007

WFMW: shopping list

If you have a store that you go to regularly and that you usually get basically the same items from each time, try typing up a shopping list in Word or Excel or some such program. I do this for Sam's Club. Type in the item (if you are very organized you can group like items together or group them as they are arranged in the store. Unfortunately, Sam's plays musical aisles so much, the latter is not an option for me). Then print it out when it is time to go to that store. Then either write a check mark beside each item needed, or the number needed. And you are out the door.

This helps me remember what I should be getting, and saves time writing out a shopping list. It is also convenient for my husband if he, wonderful man that he is, does the Sam's shopping for me! Works for me!

No comments: