Friday, December 21, 2007

Odds 'n' Ends

Just to set the record straight, I just wanted to reassure anyone who feared I was being taken in on the Who's Who scam. All those who's who lists are just a money making deal for the people who run them. I just had fun with thinking of ways to write my "entry." I haven't even looked at the application on the website, so I don't know if I would carry the joke that far or not, but it was sure good for a few laughs!

This week has been very busy. When we got back from our trip, we had to hit the ground running. We have had a few health issues that needed to be taken care of this week - Brynna's new braces that she sleeps in to help correct her toe walking were done and Kelly had to go in for his pre-op appointment for his Jan 3 surgery. Plus we had Bible study at our house Wednesday night, which included the children practicing the musical out in our garage. I know that sounds strange, but it is the biggest place we had at our house where 30+ kids could practice this that was lit well enough for a night rehearsal.

Complicating this is the fact that my right hip has been bothering me. Seems like every pregnancy it is something. It started about a month or so ago when it would tighten up if I sat too long in one position. Now some days it just aches or hurts so much it is painful to walk. Tuesday it was bothering me quite a bit but it has been better since. I am just hoping it is ligaments loosening up, as that will correct itself after the baby is born.

The older girls had another rehearsal yesterday afternoon. Boy, were they beat when they got home! I don't think they were that tired after spending a day at Six Flags! Tonight is the big night for them. They have another rehearsal this afternoon at the Geneva School of Beorne where the performance will be tonight at 7pm. Kelly, who plays the part of "Pastor Smith" is coming home early to take them to the rehearsal as he needs to be there as well. Then I'll bring Hailey and Lauryn later this afternoon. I'll be honest - the girls are having a great time with this and it has been very good for them, but I am ready for it to be OVER! But, like I said, it has been great for the girls, especially Kora. She has always been a little overly shy, but she is actually performing a solo! I just knew when they started this thing there was NO WAY she would do a solo, but she is and is enjoying it.


Well, if I can remember to take the camera, I'll post pictures of the big night over the weekend.

1 comment:

Emily said...

The girls did fabulous tonight! You look absolutely gorgeous, Tami! I pray you're feeling well and enjoying your time.

Bless you :)
em