Jennifer tagged me for a meme that my friend Cathi started, so here goes:
(1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Six non-important things/habits/quirks about me:
1. I love the smell of coffee, but can't stand the taste. Wish I did, as I'd fit in with people around here better, but I just can't seem to develop it. But if someone would make it every morning just for the smell - mmmmmm.
2. I eat Reese's Peanut Butter Cups around the circumference first, then the peanut butter center last.
3. I wore a size 9 shoe from the time I was 10 until my fourth baby came along. Now I'm a 9.5.
4. When we got married I had around 50 pairs of shoes, maybe more. No kidding. And no, I don't still have that many shoes.
5. I chew on my lower lip when I am reading.
6. I like to rinse potatoes off before peeling them. Not sure why, I don't scrub them, so they aren't clean. I just like the feel of them better that way.
I know I'm breaking a rule here, but nearly everyone I know who blogs has already been tagged, so I am not going to pass this on. Sorry guys, but you know I'm just a rebel at heart. :-)